honda S90 serial number

Old 09-03-06, 03:10 PM
R
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
honda S90 serial number

I have a honda S90 motorcycle with serial number S90-102292. I would like to know what year it was manufactured. One thing different about this bike as to other ones I've looked at is this one has kilometers rather than miles on the speedo.

Last edited by redcattle; 09-06-06 at 06:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-06, 06:50 PM
J
Thumbs up

Hi, You might want to send an email to this person. He might be able to help you. Use [Honda S90 Serial Number] as your subject.

[email protected]

Best regards, Jeff Z.

Old 09-04-06, 02:54 PM
Group Moderator
Received 55 Votes on 45 Posts
Looks like '64-'68:

http://powersports.honda.com/the_story/heritage/heritage_milestone.asp?Decade=1960&TargetUrl=Milestone/Milestone_Model_0084.asp&bhcp=1

Boy does THAT bring back memories; my best friend's first bike was an S65 when I was rding a Yamaha 80.

Old 09-04-06, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by redcattle
I have a honda S90 motorcycle with serial number S90-102292. I would like to know what year it was manufactured.
Hey there I will find out as much detail as there is and let you know tomorrow (shop is closed for Labor Day). I will tell you that back then, they did not have definate serial numbers for specific years. They ran the same serial sequence until there was a change or revision in the equipment. I will be able to help you narrow down by the revision the approximate year range to better help you out.

Old 09-05-06, 03:43 PM
S
engine

i bought this old 3hp engine and i cant get it started and its getting spark and everything but there is a little rubber tube fron the bottom of the carb into the gas tank nothing comin from the outside would the gas be getting sucked up that tube or wat???

or does anyone know were i can get a cheap one anywere from a 2to5hp engine any ideas