Information needed (Honda GL 1100 Part)

Old 09-25-06, 12:55 AM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Kansas
Posts: 70
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Information needed (Honda GL 1100 Part)

I have a 1982 Honda GL 1100, the shifter lever that you step on to change gears broke, what is the name of it so I can order a new one. Thanks
Old 09-27-06, 06:58 AM
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: PA, USA
Posts: 748
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
If you order this from a Honda dealer, they'll look it up for you in a snap. They have exploded views of all parts and assemblies, and the corresponding part numbers for all their models. Just tell them what you need. May have to wait a little for a part on a 24 year old bike.
Old 09-28-06, 05:08 AM
Pendragon's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 1,851
Received 2 Votes on 2 Posts
You didn't say if it was an Aspencade, Interstate or just plain Gold Wing.

If it's just a GW, it's part # 24701-MB9-780, 47.35 MSRP (dealer cost is around $25).
It may or may not still be available, MAKE your dealer look it up on their Honda dealer website to find out before you pay for it.

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question