Buying 12 yr old son an atv, does anyone

Old 09-20-07, 03:10 PM
O
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
Buying 12 yr old son an atv, does anyone

here know anything about scootersfactory.com..Not looking to spend a whole lot on one since he has never riden one. They have a 110cc rangerfor 799.00..Just curious if anyone here has ever bought anything from these folks. Here is a link to the one i'm looking at...Thanks ,Oren.....http://www.scootersfactory.com/110cc...110-p-668.html

Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-07, 04:53 AM
Looks like a nice little machine for your boy. My cousin bought a 90cc quad for his 8 year old a couple years ago for around $600. That worked really well for him, and he ended up selling it to our uncle for his grandson. It wasn't break-neck fast and yet it would haul my 200lb butt around the yard without a problem. It's been very reliable, the only thing that it has needed is a battery.

Old 09-25-07, 07:42 PM
P
I would recommend going to on of many scooter dealers, most of hem can get the mini atv's aswell if they dont have them there already so you can get it sooner, might not have to pay for shippin and you have somewhere to go should you have a problem with it. aslo make your you get a 4 stroke engine, its not as fast but they usually are more powerful and are easier to work on.