patching an inner tube


Old 12-10-07, 07:22 PM
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 9
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
patching an inner tube

I have an innertube used for sledding that I inherited from my neighbor. It has a hole and some old patches on it. The patches look much more robust than the normal 'bicycle' patches that I see down at the hardware store. Are these a special kind of patch or is that just the way they used to make them? If they're still available, where can I get them? I may check the auto parts store and see what they have. Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-07, 05:55 AM
mattison's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Cinti, OH
Posts: 5,548
Received 0 Votes on 0 Posts
You should be able to find them at the auto parts store. If not try your local tire store or auto repair shop.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Ask a Question