Raise my mower

Old 03-03-08, 02:45 PM
Raise my mower

I have an old sears that thanks to 31Ytech i found out its accually a Murray but with sears name on it its a murry 11 with a 12.5 hp bolted down to er . I just want to know is there anyway of finding a 4 bolt hub that i can slip on my transaxle so i can put larger tires on it we have a mud run up here plus i use it to go in and out of the woods = lot of mud and the way it is now , alot of pushing, so any help would be apreciated i have everything i would need tool wise you name it i have it so dont let that hold your imagination back anyway please help, thanks.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-08, 08:14 PM
response

if you have a local tractor and supply go there and look at there tires you might be able to find some nice fourwheeler tires or whatever if not try a local salvage yard or THE INTERNET!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!

Old 03-04-08, 01:41 PM
Smile

Yes I have but there not very helpful i can only get manufactures parts there i have to order most of the stop of the internet thanks for the replie!

Old 03-04-08, 10:45 PM
weld or bolt the mower rim to the inside on the larger tire. i had a murry 12.5 with my dads old 38" tires. 38 was a little too big though but its a good method