Club Car Charger

Old 05-12-08, 09:02 AM
Club Car Charger

My 48 v. Club Car PowerDrive 2 charger has ceased working. The integral breaker is not tripped (I checked itís continuity). I checked that I am getting 120 power through the line set to the charger. I replaced the silicon bridge rectifier and the power relay. A continuity check of both the primary and secondary windings checks OK. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-08, 08:07 AM
Smile

100 viewings and not a single suggestion! Well, fyi, I was able to resolve the problem. I learned that this type of charger does not put out any voltage until it is actually plugged into a battery source. The problem was a corroded wire within my golf cart. All is well.

Old 07-12-08, 03:23 PM
model 22110 charger

my club car charger modell 22110 stopped working.

could I have blown the internal circuit breaker
and how to repair it.

I appears to have a switch mechanism with no action

Old 03-10-09, 03:15 PM
I have a similar problem

When I jump the block my charger works fine. If I don't run the cart to low its okay. But if it sits for a couple of weeks the charger shuts down. I have jumped the charger and brought the cell back to proper specific gravity(new batteries) as Trojan suggested but I am still having a problem. I will look for corrosion > I do know my fuse is smoky looking but not blown. Help.
JIM