1995 Polaris ATV 425 4-Stroke

Old 10-24-08, 10:00 AM
1995 Polaris ATV 425 4-Stroke

Hello, My name is Debbie and I am in Ajijic Jalisco, Mexico and have recently moved here. I am seeking information about general maintenance for my ATV, I can not find my owners manual and am not able to get one here in Mexico, I basicly need to change the oil, and need info. on what type of oil to use and info. on type of oil filter, fuel filter etc. I consider myself mechanicaly inclined and would like to do the work myself, if anyone has info that would help me please post a reply or if you can direct me to a site that offers free info. with descriptions and pictures that would be great also. thank you, I'm ready to roll in mexico.

Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-08, 12:41 PM
Debbie:

You can get a owner manual PDF download from Polaris (www.polaris.com). But the earliest it goes to is 1998. If you register on their website, you may be able to request the one you're looking for.

You can get those things from manual vendors for under $25.00, though. If you can't get anything you need from Polaris, I would just buy a service manual and you'd be all set to ride or fix it.