Aquiring a Honda 3 Wheeler

Old 03-12-09, 08:47 PM
Aquiring a Honda 3 Wheeler

My Uncle is giving me a Honda three wheeler in turn for painting and repairing the plastic on his fourwheeler. I have only seen it from a distance, it looks to be of pretty good size. It has a front rack and a back rack, he told me it has reverse and I think it has front suspension. Any idea what size it may be? I tried doing some research and I think the Big Red versions are the only ones that have racks front and back?

Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-09, 06:21 AM
Group Moderator
Racks are a common aftermarket addition to 3 & 4 wheelers so I don't think that will help you identify the 3 wheeler.

Old 03-18-09, 04:55 PM
Ask your Uncle or look on the front frame tube between the gas tank and headlight where the forks are attached and there is a plate on there with all your info.

Old 03-19-09, 07:02 AM
It is probably a 200s or 250 of some sort. They call them Big Red's!! I had 2 three wheelers one when I was 14 and one I bought in 06 and sold it after I restored it in 08. That was a 250r. Things was mad fast. You can find parts on ebaymotors under atv parts and accessories, and then type in what model it is. If that plate isn't on the frame right in front of the engine, just post a pic. Someone on here will be able to tell ya.

Good Luck