2013 RXV EZGO won't go

Old 08-08-19, 01:12 PM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 2013 RXV EZGO won't go

Lately, my 2013 RXV EZGO Cart would lurch forward intermittently while driving. Felt like the electric brake was being engaged while driving down the street. Not sure though. Now, the cart will not move forward or reverse. I can hear the motor and differential engage, but not moving.

Any ideas where to start?

Thanks!
Jim.

Old 08-08-19, 03:49 PM
P
Group Moderator
Received 2,144 Upvotes on 1,920 Posts
Are you still on the original batteries? What is your battery pack voltage at rest? Then what is the voltage when you put the cart in forward? I've heard they are sensitive to voltage and need good batteries, and clean tight battery connections. After that test the parking brake to make sure it's disengaging after you hear the main solenoid click.

Old 08-08-19, 07:03 PM
R
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Not on the original batteries. A refurbished cart that came with new batteries (2 years old). However I have had problems with excessive corrosion on a couple battery's terminals. Either way I plan on getting all new batteries. This problem has been going on since last Spring. At this time I believe the parking brake is disengaging. The cart acts like it wants to move forward or reverse but doesn't.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question