Catalogs

Old 09-24-02, 04:30 AM
J A Boggan
Visiting Guest
Question Catalogs

Tom Bartco,
Would these two companies (Billiou's and L.S. Thorpe) possibly have catalogs. Also, do you happen to know their addresses?

Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-02, 05:59 AM
Admin Emeritus
Hello: jaboggan

Yes. Both companies have catalogs.
No. I do not have their specific addresses.
However, one phone call & you'll have it all.

Both companies sell retail and often have parts the OEM dealers may not have. Although some of the parts are not OEM.
Both companies offer a wide assortment of parts and often carry parts for machinery one never even knew existed...

Request:
Any other small engine techs whom have parts and service repair manual sources, kindly post them here for the benefit of all readers of this forum. Thanks.

Regards,
Tom_B

Old 09-24-02, 09:16 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
If you do a search on small engine parts in Google.com you'll get more than you can handle .

Yes, many companies have online catalogs as well.

Old 09-24-02, 06:37 PM
J A Boggan
Visiting Guest
Joe_F,
I want to make a comment here, I dearly loved your comment on 9/11. We will never forget.
By the way, if you will go to Google and type in 9/11, then scroll down to "America Attacked 9 1 1" and download this (its a 7 meg file so it may take awile depending on the speed of your machine); it is well worth the wait. It takes about 10 - 15 minutes to run. It also includes music. It is an excellant. vivid and very humbling program (worth keeping). You can also reach it at http://www.politicsandprotest.org/ . I stumbled across this program the other day and have sent it to everyone I know.