Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Honda Snowblowers

Visiting Guest

02-20-03, 11:12 AM   #1  
hondaman
Honda Snowblowers

I have a Honda HS624wa snowblower, during the most recent snow storm that hit the east coast my drive broke. Both my uncle a mechanic and the dealer i got it from say its a shear pin in the transmission that broke. The dealer says its a 500-600 fix job, my uncle says its five bucks. My uncle is a mechanic and can fix it if i can find a diagram of my snowblower engine and parts. Does anybody have any idea where i can find such a diagram or anything that might be of some help?

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

02-20-03, 08:08 PM   #2  
Hello Hondaman!

Have you tried Honda's main website? Many companies offer online manuals and exploded views of their products. If not online, they will surely mail you one.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Visiting Guest

02-21-03, 07:30 AM   #3  
hondaman
The online manual is the same manual that i have at home that came with the snowblower. It's not very useful. I need a diagram of the engine and drivetrain itself.

Visiting Guest

02-21-03, 09:33 AM   #4  
Joe_F
Try Sears.com and then "parts" to see if they have it. Barring that, any parts dealer can give you a printout from their computer on how it's put together/exploded view.

Visiting Guest

02-21-03, 09:56 AM   #5  
hondaman
Thanks Joe i'll try that one out.

Search this Thread