Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!


J A Boggan's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

04-30-03, 07:22 PM   #1  
J A Boggan

Dose anyone know where you can buy Sears parts at a price lower than retail. I am talking about a Sears roto-tiller transmission parts.

Sponsored Links
cheese's Avatar
Forum Topic Moderator

Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 16,567

04-30-03, 10:05 PM   #2  
Hi J A Boggan!

If you have an outlet for AYP (American Yard Products) parts, you have an outlet for sears parts. You may already know this, but AYP makes almost all of sears' riding mowers, some of their push mowers...murray makes the rest, and I believe AYP makes all of the tillers for sears. Any sears model # beginning with 917. is made for sears by AYP. If it begins with 143., then it is a murray. Weedeater, Poulan, Rally, Husquavarna lawn mowers, Jonsered lawn mowers, Roper, Yard Pro, Winston tillers, and several store brands are all made by AYP. If you need sears parts specifically (for paint and decal match), then sears is the only place to get them to my knowledge.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Tcumcman's Avatar
Visiting Guest

Posts: n/a

04-30-03, 10:08 PM   #3  
Sears/AYP Parts


Send me an e-mail, and I'll tell you where.


Search this Thread