Service Manual

Old 06-15-03, 05:50 PM
4stroke
Visiting Guest
Service Manual

I'm working on a Weed-Eater Power Blower, Model 1920 for which I'd like to locate a service manual. Appreciate any info. regarding source for such a document....

Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-03, 07:28 PM
Admin Emeritus
Hello: 4stroke

You might not locate the exact manual. May have to use one of the generic repairs books. Most of them are rather good enough for the casual user. They can be found in some automotive stores.

Small engine repairs shops carry service manuals for brands they sell and most also have generic repair manuals. Also try contacting the manufacturer and checking their web site for info and phone numbers.

Below are 2 sources which also provide parts and manuals.

BILLIOU'S 1-209-784-4102

L.S.THORPE CO. INC. 1-617-776-2445

Disclaimer:
I do not have any affiliations nor vested interests in any of these retail parts suppliers. Provided solely to assist with locating parts.

Other small engine service and repair professionals, replying within this forum, may be able to offer you additional locations and or sources to obtain manuals and or parts.

Check back on your topic several times.

Regards & Good Luck. Small Engine Forum Host & Multiple Topics Moderator. "Accurate Power Equipment Company." Small Engine Diagnostics Services and Repair.

Old 06-15-03, 10:04 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Try looking at the craftsman blowers. If you see one like yours, use that craftsman model# to get info at www.sears.com/partsdirect

(sears blowers are made by the same people who made yours).