Lawn mower

Old 06-24-03, 05:15 PM
borninjapan
Visiting Guest
Question Lawn mower

My lawn mower won't stay started. Its a Murray with a bag catcher and its only about 2 years old. I have changes the spark plug, what else do i need to do. Please help!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-03, 05:59 PM
Admin Emeritus
Hello borninjapan. Welcome to our Do-It-Yourself Web Site and our Small Engine forum.

Your question may need additional information provided from you for the professionals in the forum to know in order to help you.

When you say the engine won't stay started, do you mean it starts and dies? If so, how long does it run before it stops? Does it actually start and run?

Kindly use the reply button to add more detailed information. Reading the already asked questions pertaining to engines that do not start or do not run will provide you with plenty of information to begin the diagnostics needed to fix the problem.

Check back on your question several times over the next few days for additional replies.

Suggestion:
Small engine repair parts, manuals and additional help are all available at all local small engine repair shops and or lawn mower repair shops. Shops and dealers are listed in the phone book directory in every town.

Regards & Good Luck.
Web Site Host & Small Engine Forum Moderator. "Accurate Power Equipment." Small Engine Diagnostics Services & Repair.