Carb Question

Old 06-25-03, 09:02 AM
crackerjacks
Visiting Guest
Zama Carburetor

I am rebuilding my weedeater carburator. (Never done this before so I appoligize if this is a silly question). Problem is I am not sure of the placements of the parts (you guessed it, I took the carb apart before I had the rebuild kit now I do not know how it goes back together...call me dumb but I just need a schematic or diagram if someone can help please advice.

It is the Zama CU1 ..Was going to buy an entire carb but it cost half as much as the weedeater itself.

Thanks everyone

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-03, 10:23 AM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
You can try Zama's website.

Old 06-25-03, 10:31 AM
crackerjacks
Visiting Guest
I did. Not much info there. I am hoping one of the small engine mech. experts can help me. Thanks for the assistance, much appreciated.

Old 06-25-03, 12:38 PM
Joe_F
Visiting Guest
I believe Zama's website has some tech sheets you can download. If not, I would contact them and ask. Wouldn't hurt.

Old 06-25-03, 03:31 PM
buttlint
Visiting Guest
Jack,
On the diaphram side, (the side with the needle and seat) the gasket goes next to the carb, with the diaphram on top of that, then the cover.

On the other side, (the fuel pump side) the plastic film goes next to the carb, then the gasket, then the cover.

If you need more information than that, email me at [email protected], and I will scan what I have on paper, and send it to you.
later, 'lint.