Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

riding mower

IL

06-27-03, 07:23 AM   #1  
Craftsman riding mower

Can anyone help me locate a manual or who was the original manufacture of this mower. Craftsman riding mower Model 502.81375 manufacture date 4155 rear engine B/S 5HP

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

06-27-03, 09:28 AM   #2  
Joe_F
Atta boy Murray.

Yes, it is Murray. Anything starting with 502 is Murray in Sears-speak.

Call their Technical Services Department, attention: David Wilson.

www.murrayinc.com or 1-800-251-8007.

If they have it in their archives, they will send it. They sent me the manuals for my 1965 and 1979 Murray made Craftsman snowblowers.

One thing I'd do first. Go to www.sears.com and then "parts". Look at the parts list and get the manual part # from the Sears site. Give it to the Murray folks along with your model and serial # information when you contact them.

Good luck...

IL

06-27-03, 01:14 PM   #3  
Thanks Joe for the info. Do you have any secrets on getting past Murray's customer service people to their technicians.

Visiting Guest

06-27-03, 03:09 PM   #4  
Joe_F
They won't give you much diagnostic help, as they will refer to you to a dealer.

Get the manual first. What is the actual question? The # I furnished IS the tech services dept.

IL

06-27-03, 05:52 PM   #5  
I made it past customer service to a technician and he could not find it on their computers. He said that he would make a request for a paper copy be sent to me if it was available. Hope they find one in the basement.

Thanks again

Search this Thread