Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Hooked end on broken clutch rod

CT

08-07-03, 04:24 AM   #1  
"clutch Rod"

My clutch rod broke in half. Have an older Noma Dynamark. It looks easy to do, has anyone replaced one???

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

08-07-03, 08:43 PM   #2  
Hello MDJ48!

Should be simple, just pull the retaining pins and remove it, then reinstall the other in its' place.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

CT

08-11-03, 02:52 PM   #3  
Hooked end on broken clutch rod

Have an older Noma/Dynamark tractor clutch rod broke in half. Can get one end out easily thats clipped in. The other broken half has a tiny curve to it ,having a problem getting it out of the deck part. Twisted and turned it but it seems i need more room at the bottom. Any ideas. Its attached to a part thats attached to the deck. I almost can get it but not quite. HELP ASAP

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

08-11-03, 06:14 PM   #4  
Hello MDJ48!

I merged this thread in with your previous post. Use the reply button to keep all posts in one thread, so we can better help you.

You may need to remove the deck to get enough clearance to get the rod out. Maybe you can get enough clearance by just dropping one side or the other, but the best bet would be to just pull the whole deck out where you can work on it.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Search this Thread