Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Kubota rider

AL

08-27-03, 02:24 PM   #1  
Kubota rider

Anyone have an opinion on a Kubota rider HTS OHV T1400? I just went to look at one that I'm supposed to work on soon and it looked like a first class machine. Also, does anyone know where I might find a service manual?

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

08-29-03, 10:26 PM   #2  
Hello Jack B.!

I see you have not gotten any advice so far. Sorry I can't help you, but Kubota is a rare name in my neck of the woods. I do see them occasionally, even worked on one this week, and from what I can tell, they are quality machines. Try www.tractormanuals.com for a manual.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

08-30-03, 12:58 AM   #3  
Kubota Tractors

Hi,

I've worked on one and was impressed with it. They are very popular around here and I have several friends/aquaintances that own them. They ALL love them. I visit alot of small gas engine forums and every time someone asks about a Kubota, they always get great remarks.

Hope this helps.

Take Care........... CoolBreeze

AL

08-30-03, 01:29 AM   #4  
Thanks for the comments Cheese and Coolbreeze.

08-30-03, 06:07 PM   #5  
I have used a 20 horsepower Kabota Diesal lawn tractor and they are really nice and are built right. My favorite features are the hydrolic gas transmition, hydrolic lift for deck, Cruise control, 54" Deck, and of course Horse Power!

Search this Thread