Help answering snowblower questions?

Old 12-08-03, 10:41 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Help answering snowblower questions?

Hello everyone!

There have been quite a few questions asked about snowblowers lately. I live just a few miles north of the Florida line in Georgia. We don't get enough snow to see it on the ground, so I don't get any to work on. Therefore, I don't have any experience or manuals or info about them. I can help with engine running problems, but many snowblowers have engines on them that are made for snowblowers, and are not found on other equipment. So...I don't even get to see these engines.

Anyone who can help answer these snowblower questions (and any other questions for that matter) and give accurate advice is welcomed and encouraged to do so.

I appreciate the helpful members here who help make this site what it is. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-03, 08:44 AM
The change of seasons

I find it funny how overnight the talk went from mowers, trimmers, tillers, and pressure washers to the damnable snow blowers. I too live in GA Cheese and expect a smattering of snow later on (Cedartown, NW corner) but I will just sit back and watch it melt. Being semi-retired makes my priority list a whole different animal.

Great forum though and I enjoy the reads and pick up an immense amount of info. Thanks to all the Mods.

Old 12-10-03, 12:27 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Yep...shifted gears almost overnight. I don't think I ever remember getting this many snowblower questions. If we get any snow at all, you can't tell it ever snowed after it stops. It doesn't stick to the ground. One year...maybe 11 or 12 years ago, it snowed enough to cover the ground, but I was in St. Petersburg FL when it happened, so I didn't even get to see it.

Glad you have found this forum to be useful!