Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Snapper Model#

OK

03-22-04, 01:44 PM   #1  
Snapper Model#

I have an old rear engine snapper M# 2811X5S S# 53047505 these #'s came off the mower. The snapper web site does not list this model in there publications link. Does this # sound right, does anyone have any ideas. Thanks

Sponsored Links

03-22-04, 02:17 PM   #2  
I did a google search using your model number and did find your model on someone elses website. So it would seem that model number would be a corect one. Now, weather or not you fined it on snappers site is probably do to the fact that it is too old. All of the brand sites I have been to or hurd about seem to never keep information on a product that has been around for 10 years or more, unless they are still making it. It sounds like they have a new model of rear engine rider. If you need any help with your lawn tractor, please go ahead and post them. This is the right place to get small engine equipment answers. Our moderator is Cheese and he is the expert here. I just like to assist him.

Search this Thread