Craftsman Weedwacker


Old 06-26-04, 09:01 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Craftsman Weedwacker

I have a Craftsman Weedwacker that needed new fuel lines. It took sears a week to get them to me. Now I can't remember which line goes where on the carb. It has 2 small tubes sticking out. One is for fuel and the other is a vent(I assume). My question is: Which one goes to the fuel tank. I wish I had a pic. The one on the Sears website looks nothing like mine.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-04, 09:06 AM
puey61's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,224
Being a Craftsman, you should actually have three seperate fuel lines. Post back with the model number and we can help you better. FYI, the model number likely will begin with...358., followed by six more digits.
Old 06-26-04, 09:14 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
26.2 cc
17" cut

Old 07-04-04, 05:14 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a

I still need some advice on this. Thanks.
Old 07-04-04, 11:20 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
tube help

Hey dude -

We have a craftsman model similar to yours -- 358.795140, dang thing will die whenever you squeeze the trigger

As far as the tubes - ours has 2. The tube closest to the cap on the fuel container goes to the orifice on the carbeurator closest to the bubble primer or "top of the carbeurator".
Old 07-04-04, 12:47 PM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
With 2 lines from the tank, one is supply the other return, the supply should have a filter connected to it inside the tank, the other just dead ends in the tank. The line with the filter connects to the carb Furthest from the primerbulb, the other line should connect to the primer bulb itself (or a fitting that leads to the bulb)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes