Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Craftsman Weedwacker

Visiting Guest

06-26-04, 09:01 AM   #1  
Alelover
Craftsman Weedwacker

I have a Craftsman Weedwacker that needed new fuel lines. It took sears a week to get them to me. Now I can't remember which line goes where on the carb. It has 2 small tubes sticking out. One is for fuel and the other is a vent(I assume). My question is: Which one goes to the fuel tank. I wish I had a pic. The one on the Sears website looks nothing like mine.

Sponsored Links

NY

06-26-04, 09:06 AM   #2  
Being a Craftsman, you should actually have three seperate fuel lines. Post back with the model number and we can help you better. FYI, the model number likely will begin with...358., followed by six more digits.

Visiting Guest

06-26-04, 09:14 AM   #3  
Alelover
26.2 cc
17" cut

Thanks

Visiting Guest

07-04-04, 05:14 AM   #4  
Alelover
Weedwacker

I still need some advice on this. Thanks.

Visiting Guest

07-04-04, 11:20 AM   #5  
rynoski
tube help

Hey dude -

We have a craftsman model similar to yours -- 358.795140, dang thing will die whenever you squeeze the trigger

As far as the tubes - ours has 2. The tube closest to the cap on the fuel container goes to the orifice on the carbeurator closest to the bubble primer or "top of the carbeurator".

Visiting Guest

07-04-04, 12:47 PM   #6  
Azis
With 2 lines from the tank, one is supply the other return, the supply should have a filter connected to it inside the tank, the other just dead ends in the tank. The line with the filter connects to the carb Furthest from the primerbulb, the other line should connect to the primer bulb itself (or a fitting that leads to the bulb)

Search this Thread