Montgomery Wards mower deck parts????

Old 07-10-04, 02:37 PM
truckdrivinfool
Visiting Guest
Montgomery Wards mower deck parts????

I have an old Montgomery Wards PowerKraft 11HP, 5speed, 38" rear discharge rider that blew the centers out of the fans in the mower deck that move the clippings out the rear shute and I damaged the shaft ends for the whole shaft assembly that holds the pulley/blades/fans. I have found a model#G1L 33889 A (the one may be an I). Does anyone have any idea where or even if I can find parts for this? At one time I got blades for it and was told that it was most likey a Murray deck.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-04, 10:44 AM
Azis
Visiting Guest
I am not sure about that model # or its format, and it brings no results on the murray or sears parts web page, HOWever...If it is a wards mower you should be able to call sears service department and find out if parts are available.
Also may try murrays site to locate a dealer near you http://www.murray.com/www/DesktopDefault.aspx

Old 07-12-04, 02:54 PM
Being a "PowerKraft" this should be an MTD product, but since the model number is "GIL...", this indicates this machine is a product of Gilson. You can call on any Toro dealer for parts for this machine...if they're still available that is.

Old 07-13-04, 12:35 AM
truckdrivinfool
Visiting Guest
Thanks guys, I've gotten ahold of my local dealer and been told that the parts are obsolite so I guess its on to watching ebay.