I NEED THE FUEL PRIMER
CAN ANYONE HELP ME IN FINDING THIS
THANKS

[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-04, 01:58 AM
Forum Topic Moderator
Hello Eddie!

You should be able to find one at any small engine shop. It probably has a zama carb, possibly a walbro, but the primer should be a common part that is used on other equipment, not just your mculloch.

Old 07-13-04, 06:13 AM
EDDIE20USA
Visiting Guest
Thanks
But The Problem Is That I Dont Think U Can Switch The Plastic Bulb Only I Think Its Connected To Another Piecs That Snaps On
Help

Old 07-13-04, 09:54 AM
Azis
Visiting Guest
I have seen some that are molded into the airfilter housing, but you may be able to remove it on yours. If not take the sub assembly in with you to your local shop, they should be able to point you in the right direction
The McCulloch web site re directs to MTD site for parts and manuals, which would lead me to think that MTD dealer or even Sears would be a source for specialty parts.........

(I am still learning this Chrysler owns jeep and chevy makes Geo...of the small engine world )

Old 07-13-04, 02:48 PM
Sounds like you have the style bulb assembly that snaps into the cleaner housing with two lines going to it. The McCulloch part number is 224242-02, the Walbro part number is 188-512-1. The Walbro part will likely be easier for you to find as most repair shops which service saws, trimmers, etc. will be able to get this for you.