Unknown Rider Parts List Required

Old 07-12-04, 04:05 PM
dens
Visiting Guest
Unknown Rider Parts List Required

My neighbour asked me to look at her riding lawn mower because it stopped cutting. I need to order parts for the deck but apparently she purchased it used without a hood, and as such I'm not sure of the original retailer. It was manufactured by Murray, but I've checked their website for a parts list without any success. It's a 43" cut and the units information label is as follows: Model F4315170; S/N S001113334823-Code 5023. It's powered by a B&S 14.5HP 287707-0227-01. I've checked website on Nova, Lawn Chief but no luck.

Can anyone help in finding a parts list, original retailer or direct me to an appropriate source for information?

Don

Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-04, 04:13 PM
Cool

check the deck wheels assembly thread and check the website that they reccomended. i found the the exact parts right down to the nuts and bolts for my mower their. good luck and hope this helps you.

Old 07-12-04, 09:47 PM
Azis
Visiting Guest
Old 07-13-04, 03:09 PM
dens,
What specifically do you need? I can come up with the part numbers and I'll then let you know where to find these parts. This is in fact a Murray product and I do have look-up capabilities for this.