Rims?

Old 07-18-04, 03:30 PM
Rims?

On another forum there is a dynamark snowblower to be given away or taken to the dump, no motor. Will the tires and or rims fit on an older Ariens (1976or so) without Any modifications to the Ariens.
Thanks in advance
T. J.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-04, 10:53 PM
Forum Topic Moderator
Hello T.J.!

To the point: No idea. There were so many different models and #'s that I could not begin to guess. I also have no snowblower information (I don't work on them down here in S GA.) so the model#'s would be of no use to me, but someone else on this forum may be able to help. Not without some kind of idea what machines you're talking about though.

Old 07-20-04, 06:41 PM
Rims

Thanks for the real early reply Cheese Would it work to arc air out the whole center of the rims, fabricate a blank center, weld the center in, drill bolt holes for the triangle bolt pattern of the Ariens blower? Too much work, OR would they hold up to the weight of the blower. Plus the traveling involved to blow snow. IE: forward,reverse turning
Thanks again T. J.

Old 07-21-04, 10:11 AM
No, Ariens equipment has a rim/hub set-up, unless it's the newer model (plastic rimmed), the Dynamark (Murray) has a rim only set-up. You will need to locate a like-fit Ariens for anything to work. Where are you from? I too am from a snowbelt area of the States. Furthermore, the Dyna is held on by way of a pin through the axle whereas the Ariens is keyed.