Lawn Boy Mower Question (Title Edited)

Old 07-19-04, 05:14 AM
mow man
Visiting Guest
Question Lawn Boy Mower Question (Title Edited)

I have a 1974 Lawn Boy mower. It has A D-400 series engine. Could any one tell me the rated hp of that engine? Also what is the hp of the 600 series engines?

Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-04, 05:21 AM
mow man
Visiting Guest
hp ratings

Can anyone tell me the rated hp of the D-400 series Lawn Boy engine? Also what is the rated hp of the D-600 Lawn Boy engine?

Thank You

Old 07-19-04, 02:56 PM
You're going to have to hope and wait for a Lawn-Boy guy to read this. I'm not familiar with either of these...by number anyhow.

Old 07-21-04, 09:21 AM
Admin Emeritus
Hello: mow man

I edited the title of the question to indicate the nature of the question. Doing so is more likely to obtain an reply...

Locate the Lawn Boy dealer in your area. Doing so will help tp obtain the info requested and or read the manufacturers web site. May or may not contain the info needed but may be worth a try.

If you need repair help, use the reply button to post the problem, including complete problem details. Include model & serial numbers, etc.

The resident small engine service and repair professionals in the forum may be able to offer additional suggestions, advice & help. Check back on your question several times over the next few days for additional replies.

Small engine repair parts, generic repair manuals and additional help are all available at all local small engine repair shops and or lawn mower repair shops in your area. Shops and dealers are listed in the phone book directory.

Regards & Good Luck. Sharp Advice.
Master Small Engine Tech. Web Site Host, Forums Monitor and Multiple Topics Moderator. "Accurate Power Equipment Company." Engine Diagnostics Services & Repair.