Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Karcher K2400HH pump issues

Visiting Guest

07-28-04, 06:08 PM   #1  
cajunhockey
Karcher K2400HH pump issues

I have read through the threads and they have been helpful with my problem on the Karcher K2400HH Power Washer. Issues with no pressure unless I remove tip and let straight water flow first. Problem now is that i removed the pump and the pump fluid came out from the piston area. Wondering first what to replace fluid with (type). Still can not remove the Spill Valve but I have ran Vinegar through water path. Hoping that once I re-fill piston / pump area things will be working better. Any advise you can give would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

07-29-04, 09:31 PM   #2  
Most units take regular 30 weight engine oil in the pump. Your's should be the same. Let us know how it goes!

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Visiting Guest

07-30-04, 01:49 PM   #3  
cajunhockey
Cheese, thanks a million. Washer is working well now. Getting to the Spill Valve is a pain but thankfully a good cleaning does the trick. Your advise within another thread concerning Karcher helped out more than you know. I owe you a pint someday.

Cheers.

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

07-31-04, 01:32 AM   #4  
Glad you got it going! Thanks for letting us know how it went!

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Search this Thread