Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Lawnboy 2cycle Model 10301

Visiting Guest

08-12-04, 08:02 PM   #1  
Phoneguy
Lawnboy 2cycle Model 10301

I would like to re-build my Lawnboy 2 cycle engine. I have never done this before but I am quite handy with tools and repair manuals. My questions is:
If I wanted to re-build this engine what aprts should I order and what special tools should I have onhand to perform this task? It is a Model# 10301. Is there a Do-it-yourself manual for this project? Any or all reply's can be sent to my e-mail at [email protected]. Thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links

CANADA

08-12-04, 09:49 PM   #2  
phoneguy
When rebuilding a 2 cycle, I recommend changing all the parts that can cause air leaks. so in other words, change both seals, all gaskets, reed valves and rings. You can get the part numbers that you will need from this site https://lookup2.toro.com/partdex/ind...Caller=lawnboy
Just put in your model number but you will need the serial number also cause they have three listings.
Hope this helps.

snoman

Visiting Guest

08-14-04, 12:29 PM   #3  
Phoneguy
Snoman

Thank you for your advice but I think I will donate the Lawnboy to the local High school small engine program and buy a new one.

Search this Thread