Re: for Puey61

Old 08-18-04, 06:18 PM
Re: for Puey61

Hello Puey:

I'm posting this as Cheese indicated you had a similiar problem like mine--finding a part for a Buffalo Tools unit, in your case a generator. I'm looking for a part for a compressor that I got for free.

Hello Cheese and all else:

Hope you are all having a great week!

Found out a few more things tonight. Arrgh! Got up at 5 AM and just got home It's 9:05 PM EDT here now [GMT -5.]

Anyway, here's a link to the useless Buffalo Tools website: http://www.buffalotools.com/

That said....I did a search on 800 numbers this morning (using Buffalo as one of the variables) before I left the house and came up with this:
1-800-568-6657.

Called it a few minutes ago and it was answered as Buffalo tools.

All I got was voicemail, and that did not suprise me, as it appears they are based in St. Louis and using Central Time.

I'll do a C&P of this and start a new thread for Puey61 in the event he misses this post.

I do hope this helps Puey. I'm working from dawn until dark until August 25th, and will then be doing the NYS Fair as a sound and network engineer until it's over, generally 18 to 20 hours per day.

Let us know if you have any luck with calling them during business hours.

Regards,

Snowman53

Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-04, 03:10 PM
Much obliged Snowman53. When I have time I will check out the link and let you know how it goes. Thanks again!!!