Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Congratulations Cheese (4000)

CANADA

09-21-04, 07:14 AM   #1  
Congratulations Cheese (4000)

Cheese
Congratulations on hitting 4000 in posts. That's alot of people to have helped.
Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snoman

Sponsored Links

PA

09-21-04, 07:20 AM   #2  
I'd like to add my congratulations also! 4000 posts represents an encylopedia of knowlege shared. I learn stuff from you every day, and thank you for that!

Visiting Guest

09-21-04, 09:36 AM   #3  
Azis
Cheese is da man
I for one certainly appreciate you sharing your experience, knowledge and just good common sense

Thanks!!

NY

09-21-04, 02:20 PM   #4  
I don't frequent many other forums, but I dare say you'd be the record holder if there were awards for such. This certainly is a milestone which I'd one day like to achieve. My hats off to you, Cheese, on a remarkable feat.

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

09-23-04, 01:11 AM   #5  
Hey Thanks! I didn't even realize I had that many until you pointed it out. I kinda get used to the same ol' screen, and never pay attention to that stuff anymore. It's nice to be appreciated! Thanks again!

You guys do plenty of helping around here too. The number of posts is just a little indication of how long I've been on this site, but you guys are doing the same thing I am. So give yourselves a pat on the back too.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Search this Thread