Homelite 330 Gas Chain Saw Parts


Old 09-29-04, 09:59 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Homelite 330 Gas Chain Saw Parts

Ive got the above chain saw, that needs a part, that i have not been able to find a picture of in any book i can find, i may have found it in Chiltons small engine repair, but, im not sure, the pic was so small, its a rubber piece, about 2" long, and flanged on both ends with a square on one, and a round one on the other. The part is called BUSHING-FLANGED, from what i can tell from the Chilton manual. Have you ever seen anything like this, and, any ideas if i can still get the replacement part?? THANKS
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-04, 03:30 PM
puey61's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,224
On a model 330, the only part described as a bushing-flanged is related to the throttle lock. The part number is 95989. I suggest buying through the Sears website as this is the best and quickest place to obtain Homelite parts.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes