Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

McCulloch FR44 Fuel Lines

Visiting Guest

10-07-04, 04:23 PM   #1  
stlstrtrcer
McCulloch FR44 trimmer Fuel Lines

Hey everybody. I received 2 small weedwackers. I got one to start after new fuel lines and a tune up. But the McCulloch FR44 I canít seem to figure out where all the lines go, b/c they were missing when I got it. There is one to the left and right side of the carb and one that goes to the primer. The primer has 2 fuel line inserts. It seems like I tried all the combinations obviously not though. Can anybody describe or know where I can find a diagram? Sorry then serial # and model # sticker was ripped off I can tell where they once were.

Last edited by stlstrtrcer; 10-07-04 at 05:11 PM.

Sponsored Links

10-07-04, 05:30 PM   #2  
Those two lines go to the folowing...

One line goes between the gas tank and the primer bulb. Stick one end of the first tube into the tank. The other end goes to the primer bulb. When you push the primer bulb, one hole will be pushing air. Stick that end of the line on there. The other tube goes between the carb and primer bulb. The other hole on the primer will suck air after depressing the bulb, that is where one end goes. And of course, the other end on to the carb.

Let us know how it goes.

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

10-08-04, 01:08 AM   #3  
Hello stlstrtrcer!

The primer should have 2 line connections. When you press the primer, one will blow air out, and when you release it, the other will draw air in. The one that draws air in will go to the connection on the carb opposite of the fuel mixture screws. The one that blows air out goes directly to the tank. The other line goes from the connection closest to the mixture screws, and to the tank as well. It should have a long piece that reaches the bottom of the tank, and has a fuel filter on the end, inside the tank.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Visiting Guest

10-11-04, 02:05 PM   #4  
stlstrtrcer
got it! Thanks guys

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

10-12-04, 12:26 AM   #5  
Glad we could help!

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Search this Thread