Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Tecumseh Starter parts???

Visiting Guest

11-15-04, 06:48 PM   #1  
JoeL24
Tecumseh Starter parts???

Does anyone know a site wherer I can get parts for a Tecumseh starter? I need a 16 tooth starter drive gear for a starter no 33329D. Its for use on a HMSK90 -156505C enging.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

11-15-04, 11:26 PM   #2  
Check Ebay. There are some good deals there at times. I am not familiar with the retail parts sites on the web.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

11-16-04, 05:57 AM   #3  
Do a Google search for "Jacks Small Engines." Go to their site and look up the Tecumseh starter you need. I've done quite a bit of business with them and have ordered lots of stuff on-line. Parts usually come in a week or less and they will respond to phone call questions if you do have a problem. I do not have any business relations with that particular company other than ordering small engine parts & tools from them.

PS, I'll bet you'll have to call them. My research indicates that the part you are looking for goes on a 120 volt electric starter. They have starter parts, so more than likely have what you need.

Last edited by jughead; 11-16-04 at 06:15 AM.

Search this Thread