Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

name this dethatcher.

Visiting Guest

11-16-04, 05:26 PM   #1  
TheKneebiter
name this dethatcher.

anyone know what brand this lawn dethatcher is ? i have a chance to purchase it but it was repainted and there is no name on it. i would like to know the brand incase i need parts in the future. also what do you think something like this is worth ? it was a previous rental.

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

11-17-04, 10:46 AM   #2  
Azis
It doesn't look to me as tho the deck has been repainted.... If you look on the back of the deck, under the handle you may find a placard with model info and such, if its not there you may be able to tell where it was. I don't see any thatchers here so I really don't know...but I would have to guess MTD or Troybilt, which are now one in the same basically.

TX

11-17-04, 12:09 PM   #3  
could be an old toro. they have been red for years. also i know that ryan has a small thatcher similar to that one but they are usually either dark green or pale green. i probably wouldnt go over 200.00 dollars on a used thatcher. just my opinion.

Search this Thread