Mcolough 350 pro chain saw

Old 02-01-05, 02:45 PM
Jimmb
Visiting Guest
Mcolough 350 pro chain saw

I was given this chain saw by a relative. It was brand new, never been started. I put gas in it and away it went. It works well and I am having no problems with it. I am lead to believe that this company is now defunct. Does anyone know if parts are available yet? If they are who has them? Any help would be greatly appreciated. There was no operators manuel with it. Any thoughts as to where one can be procured?

Jimmb

Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-05, 09:57 AM
saws

Sears sold em about 5 years ago--we can't get parts any more!

Old 02-08-05, 10:06 AM
My shop had been a McCulloch dealer for years, prior to their bankruptcy back in '98. I'm not familiar with the new models but can say that the McCulloch name is now owned by MTD - a popular low end manufacturer. If the saw is in fact new, you should have no trouble getting parts and/or service through your local MTD service center. If it is pre-ruptcy, there are still outlets for parts. I still have several thousand worth of parts on my shelf for the older stuff.

Old 04-05-05, 04:20 PM
juggalo
Visiting Guest
yea we have a old mcollough an couldnt find parts anywhere we ended up having to jus buy a new chainsaw but if yours runs i dun know about the new mcolloughs but our old one lasted 20 yrs so you should be in good shape for awhile