Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Honda Mower Troubles

04-07-05, 01:12 PM   #1  
Honda Mower Troubles

My Harmony II Honda is giving me fits. The motor starts and runs like a dream. Self propelled system is the pits. Last year it became difficult to roll backward. Took it to dealer, he says they are all hard to roll backward and charges me $20 (it's under warranty) This year it gets to the point the rear wheels lock up when rolling backward. I take it to a DIFFERENT dealer. He changes the transmission under warranty. I get it home and it won't move. I take it back and they do something else to it. I mow one time and it is stiff rolling backwards again. It's now out of warranty. The guy at the dealer said hondas have tranny problems big time. They would probably fix it again, but I'm not hassling with it anymore. I thought Honda was good, anyone else have problems with Honda?

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

04-08-05, 01:35 AM   #2  
I think all the harmony walk behinds I've worked on had tranny problems at some point in time.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Search this Thread