McCulloch Powermac 310 chain lube problems

Old 04-08-05, 06:31 PM
swampus
Visiting Guest
Question McCulloch Powermac 310 chain lube problems

I was given a McCulloch powermac 310 in bits in a box last year and everything seems to work ok except for the automatic chain lube system.

The problem is that i'm not sure if i have assembled it correctly as i dont have any diagrams to work from. I know it is a diaphram powered pump but other than that i have not got a clue. All pipes are clean and so is the oil tank and exit hole on the bar bracket. Not even the manual lube button pumps any oil onto the chain.

My question is this does anyone have a diagram or assembly photos that they could possibly email me so that i can at least use my saw without having to keep dipping the bar into a bucket of oil.

Please please i'm going mad trying to figure it out.

Thanks

swampus

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-05, 05:51 AM
If I am able to e-mail you my computer break-down of this saw, I don't know how. So, do you have a fax number I could send this to? If so, send me a private message or e-mail with such. Also, check the exact model and serial of the saw as there are several serial number breaks and I don't know if there are any differences between them as far as the oiler goes.

Old 04-09-05, 01:20 PM
swampus
Visiting Guest
Smile

Thankyou for replying puey61.

There are two numbers on a sticker underneath and i'm not sure which one is the model number. I think it's 600042E and the serial number is 15-020842. I hope that helps.

I'm sorry but I dont have a fax number for you to send to.

Thanks

swampus