Murray throttle-free problems

Old 11-20-01, 01:12 PM
TheMailman
Visiting Guest
Question Holding up a toilet paper holder

I feel pretty dumb not knowing this, but what type of adheasive is used to hold a toilet paper holder to ceramic tile? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-05, 05:31 AM
elmoses
Visiting Guest
Murray throttle-free problems

I have "inherited" a Murray throttle free design push mower with a Briggs and Stratton engine. It has been disassembled and worked on before and there is a piece missing. I have never before seen on of these types of engines. I notice there is a white plastic piece that is like a sail. I assume that this is the throttle. I know that somehow it must hook to the carb. There is also a spring. Well I am missing the part that hooks the "sail" to the carb and I have no idea how the spring hooks to any of it. Does anyone have a clue how I can fix this. Can anyone point me to a nice diagram of this engine so I can figure out if I can fix it or if I need to order the part. Thanks.

Old 04-28-05, 12:06 PM
GOTO THE B&S SITE AND PUT IN YOUR MODEL NUMBER FM THE BLOWER HOUINGS.. IT SHLD SHOW YOU SOME INFO... THE WHITE PIECE IS PART OF THE GOVNER SYSTEM TO THOTTLE THE CARB AS NEEDED....

Old 04-29-05, 03:40 AM
Azis
Visiting Guest
You will need your Model# (5 or 6 digits) and type#(4 digits) from the engine shroud for an Illustrated parts list. The owners manual can also be found from this site with only the model#.
http://www.briggsandstratton.com/dis...sp?docid=78484