Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Honda power washer won't start

Visiting Guest

05-13-05, 08:56 AM   #1  
maximthorne
Honda power washer won't start

I lost the manual, could not find it on line, so it may just be my ignorance. How do I get the power washer to start? The gas is full and the oil. I have attached the hoses, pulled out the choke, put it to on and pulled the cord. Nothing. HELP!

Sponsored Links
Visiting Guest

05-13-05, 10:37 AM   #2  
Azis
There should be an on/off switch for the ignition and a on/off valve on the carb for fuel...make sure both are on.
If you provide make and model of the unit I may be able to locate a manual.

05-16-05, 05:56 PM   #3  
Also, make sure you have it hooked up to water BEFORE you start it! And pull trigger on the wand to release pressure to make it easier to crank. :hope this helps, I also have Honda pressure washer, mine usually starts on the first or second pull, knock on wood!

KY

05-31-05, 10:13 AM   #4  
pressure washer

I found a manual for mine on generac-portables.com. Also honda engines has a website, I did a google search on honda engine and found it. Mine has a oil level switch on the side of the block that apparently went bad. I took to bolt out and let it hang free and the motor starts and runs fine. I think the switch has faulted and grounds out when attached to the block. Dont know if you have the same washer or not mine is 2400 PSI.

Search this Thread