McCulloch Chainsaw Parts

Old 05-15-05, 04:13 PM
canadian guy
Visiting Guest
McCulloch Chainsaw Parts

I own a 16" McCulloch chainsaw with a defect on the chain oil resivoir tank threads witch causes oil to leak out. Does anyone know where I can order a replacement tank? Model is PM 325AV-16.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-05, 05:47 PM
mcculloch parts

If that's an older chainsaw parts might be hard to find. Could it be a gasket or "O" ring missing or bad on the cap. There is a man that has a shop that sells alot of older parts on ebay. I don't have his link however if you come to one of his items for sale there will be another picture of him with glasses standing in front of a truck. I think his name is randy. dave

Old 05-23-05, 03:46 PM
canadian guy
Visiting Guest
Thanks for the reply Dave. No its not the o-ring or gasket.. one of the treads on the tank busted resulting in oil leaking. I will try and find this guy on ebay and if not I guess a brand new chainsaw is garbage

Old 05-24-05, 12:10 PM
Is this the tank cap that is leaking?

Old 05-24-05, 02:45 PM
The model number doesn't ring a bell as being an older unit so I'm assuming it is a newer, MTD made, unit and therefore, if true, you can buy parts for it at any authorized MTD dealer. If it is older, post back and I can send a private message of a guy who will surely have what you need who's here in my neck of the woods.

Search this Thread