Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Please help w/2 questions

Visiting Guest

05-17-05, 06:02 AM   #1  
ccgirl35
Please help w/2 questions

I have a featherlite gas blower that will not stay running. It worked fine and then all of a sudden it just stopped working right.

I also have a McCulloch weedeater that I was using yesterday and all of sudden it just turned off and now the pull cord is stuck and won't budge.

Please anyone who can assist me I would greatly appreciate it as I have no one who can look at these things for me and being a female I don't mind taking stuff apart and working on it.

I have took the blower apart to see if it was dirty but didn't notice anything in particular. As for the weedeater I didn't even know where to begin.

Thanks so much for any assistance you can provide. I will try and find my way back to the board to get my response if not I can be emailed at [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

05-18-05, 01:12 AM   #2  
Are you mixing oil with the gas on these? It sounds like the trimmer locked up, and the blower...probably a carburetor problem if you are running the proper oil/fuel ratio.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Search this Thread