Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Wiring diagram?

Visiting Guest

05-17-05, 04:54 PM   #1  
quickpumpkin
Wiring diagram?

I have a Craftsman Eager 1 Electric start push mower with power front wheel drive. It has a B&S 6.5 hp. I bought a new battery, coil, spark plug, and air filter for it. Drained all of the gas out, cleaned the carb, and refilled it with new gas. I'm looking for the wiring diagram from the key to the starter to the coil. A diagram that would give me the readouts and what not.

any help on this matter would be great.

any advice on this lawn mower would be appreciated as well.

I was on this site awhile back but forgot my name and password, so I reregistered.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

05-18-05, 12:53 AM   #2  
What's the mower doing? I don't know of any diagram for it.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Visiting Guest

05-18-05, 10:02 AM   #3  
quickpumpkin
it's doing nothing. I can't pull start it and I can't electric start it. New battery and new coil. Maybe the starter is shot. need to know which wires go where, because I think the person I got it from rewired it.

Also which one is the kill switch wire? I've been reading posts about that. It may possibly be the problem.

Forum Topic Moderator

GA

05-20-05, 12:06 AM   #4  
The kill wire is the small black wire that plugs onto the coil. Have you checked for spark? The starter wouldn't keep it from starting with the pull rope, so I wouldn't worry about that yet.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

Search this Thread