Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Simplicity Regent

IA

06-23-05, 09:24 AM   #1  
Simplicity Regent

I have a Simplicity Regent riding lawn mower and would like to add a bagging attachement or mulching option. Is there a less expensive way of adapting generic parts to fit this model or do I have to go through the company?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Forum Topic Moderator

GA

06-24-05, 10:12 PM   #2  
Sorry, but I know of no "generic" bagging system. Each manufacturer is so different that it would be hard to make a one-size-fits-all bagger.

"Who is John Galt?" - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged)

God bless!

PA

06-27-05, 06:58 AM   #3  
I know of no generic bagger either unless you want to spend big bucks on a lawn vacuum system. A much cheaper way to go is a pull behind lawn sweeper, but that requires you to sweep your lawn after cutting, adding to your seat time (some folks like that, some don't). Advanteages of a sweeper is that it fits any tractor with a rear hitch, inexpensive, and typicall last a long time. Disadvantages, it sweeps ALL the time you pull it, there is no "ON-OFF" switch, so if you have gravel walkways, or mulched areas, it picks up that material as well.

Search this Thread