murray lawn tractor snowblower

Old 08-16-05, 01:39 PM
murray lawn tractor snowblower

Hello all

I have just aquired a murray snowblower / lawn tractor I belive the Part# of the blower attachment is 024583 any thoughts on where I can find diagrams of this beast ? l think I have it all set up I just need 1 of the belt guide pulley and I could do a test

Crom

Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-05, 02:28 PM
I tried a look-up on their consumer site but came up empty. I'm sure it's on their dealer-only site but you would not be able to access this unless you are a dealer. Being a dealer, I do have it accessible on my computer look-up but that likely won't be any use to you since you'll need to actually look at the break-down in order to determine exactly what you need. I can only suggest finding a Murray dealer in your area and take you model # with you and hopefully you'll have a dealer kind enough to take you behind the counter and look for yourself at the break-down. By the way, drop the "0" at the beginning of the number you posted and this is your model.

Old 08-16-05, 05:51 PM
Try this:

http://www.milacalawn.com/parts.asp

Select Murray - 2002 models - snow equipment - attachments - snowthrower - tractor mounted - your number, maybe w/o the 0, I already forgot.

t