Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

pressure washer trouble

's Avatar
Visiting Guest

06-30-00, 12:08 PM   #1  
I just recently purchased a generac 2300 psi pressure washer. I got home to realize that there were no instructions included. I need to know how to attach the spray gun to the pressure washer and also how to purge air from the unit to stop the pump from surging. Any replies given would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
's Avatar
Visiting Guest

06-30-00, 08:45 PM   #2  
Hi:s_collinsii

Although I repair the engines and have never encountered this situation, best suggestions I could offer are:

Have the retailer supply you with the instruction booklet.

Call the phone number of the manufacturer, give them the information regarding this machine and have them mail you an owners manual.

Post this question in another forum where contractors or handymen reply. They should be able to help you since they are more likely to use equipment such as this.

Hint: Add the name, model number and more details about this equipment to aide them better so they can help you better.

Hope my suggestions help you.

Good Luck,
TomBartco
Personal Quote:
"Without having experience or knowledge, common sense and wisdom often helps me to prevail."

Search this Thread