Lawn-Boy Governor Adjustment Tool (Guage)


Old 10-24-05, 10:02 AM
Visiting Guest
Posts: n/a
Lawn-Boy Governor Adjustment Tool (Guage)

D-400 Series Governor (Engine Model 4500).

Special Tool LB Part # 604541

Can anyone tell me the dimensions of this piece? It appears to be a cap that fits over the crank end to set the position of the governor assembly. I'd need the inside length primarily so I can fix up something, maybe a pipe or tubing.

The nearest LB dealer is about 75 miles....

Or is there an easy way to work around this w/o the tool? Looks like I could fake it thru but the (or a) tool might be easier.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-05, 02:42 AM
puey61's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,224
You're going to need a Lawn-Boy technician to pipe in but I don't think any of the regulars here are such. I'd suggest ordering the tool from your closest source of supply or calling them and ask if they could provide the details your looking for.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes