Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

used attachements

Visiting Guest

11-13-05, 08:13 PM   #1  
buchri
used attachements

Does anyone know where to find used lawn tractor attachements?

Thank you

Sponsored Links

11-13-05, 08:21 PM   #2  
small engine shops, e bay maybe, usually somebody has something they want to get rid of.

PA

11-14-05, 07:26 AM   #3  
To find them locally, your newspaper will be your best friend. Look under Yard sales, garage sales, auctions, and if you are lucky, your newspaper will have a "Lawn & Garden" section in the classifieds. Also many dealers have stuff "out back" that got traded in. I've been VERY lucky a couple of times in getting attachments for my Deere that were traded in at a non-Deere dealer, the accompanying tractor was sold, but the new owner didn't want the attachment. So now the dealer has an orphan attachment that eventually he will sell cheap. You also want to check out the classifieds in the local "Free" newspapers that are typically available from a big stack at the local diner, convenience store, gas station. Flea makets at tractor shows are another place if they have such events in your area. If you are looking for something specific, let me know, I might have more ideas.

Search this Thread