Craftsman 536.909400 snowblower manual

Old 11-28-05, 06:24 PM
gmorgn
Visiting Guest
Craftsman 536.909400 snowblower manual

Hello,

I recently got my hands on a Craftsman Eager 1 winterized snowblower. The snowblower runs good and is pretty good shape despite its age. My problem is getting a hold of a manual. Sears noe longer has them, Murry was of know help as was the company they use for parts, Atlantic Power. I have read posts here where some folks have gotten a hold of a manual although the posts are dated a couple of years....

If anyone could help with a copy of it via any means possible or steer me in the right direction as where I might be able to obtain a copy...

Thanks Greg
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-05, 04:04 AM
generalsecord
Visiting Guest
craftsman

i have a manual for a craftsman model 536.885213 if that will help you.what kind of engine is on it and why do you need the manual?
thanks
george

Old 12-02-05, 06:43 PM
gmorgn
Visiting Guest
craftsman

thanks for the reply,

The snowblower has a 5 HP Tecumseh engine model # 143.687022 series 8193B. Would like to have a manual for reference for part replacement/cross reference for the pics available at sears web site are herd to read.

Thanks again for the reply

Old 12-16-05, 08:34 AM
pen
Visiting Guest
Just found the site today. I have the manual for model no. 536.886140. The snowblower has 5hp. 22", dual stage, 120v electric start. I bought the snowbower new on 12/4/97. Let me know if I can be of any help.