Tecumseh Snowking 8HP Throttle Linkage

Old 12-03-05, 07:53 PM
csutton
Visiting Guest
Tecumseh Snowking 8HP Throttle Linkage

I fixed my spark question now I created another problem. The throttle linkage pin came out. It is the spring loaded type pin that attached and the bottom of the throttle lever and goes around and then comes up and I believe it attaches to the top of the throttle lever. I did that however when I move the throttle lever the actual throttle does not move. How is this supposed to be routed does anyone have a way of explaining? Please help me. I am not sure how it came undone. Thanks

Old 12-04-05, 06:49 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Picture's worth a thousand words

you should have a picture--I don't know if theres one on any site or not. Could always take one and send it to you? Want that to happen send me a private message with your email and I'll send you a pic. Happen to have an 8 horse in my yard.

S/T

Old 12-05-05, 03:04 AM
Received 2 Upvotes on 2 Posts
Tecumseh service manual, 740049, will help you out greatly. There are many different configurations of linkage set-ups depending on model series (age).

Old 12-06-05, 05:53 AM
D
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Click Here for a pic of a Carb on an 8hp Tecumseh Snowblower motor. I am not sure if the throttle linkage you're looking for is visible.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: