Welcome to the DoItYourself Forums!

To post questions, help other DIYers and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our DIY community. It's free!

Need Help With a MDT Snow Flite old snow blower

Visiting Guest

12-12-05, 02:14 PM   #1  
mikesanders
Need Help With a MTD Snow Flite old snow blower

Hello everyone,
This is my 1st snow blower i have ever had. I can not find anything about it at MTD's site. Its a 4 cycle with a Tecumseh engine.
This is the info i have found on the blower:
MODEL: H35-45360G
Serial: 3233B
its a 3.5 HP
This info from the piece where the pull cord is at.
Problem i am having i broke the pull cord when i 1st started it and i don't know how to put the new one on.

I also found a model number on the back of the blower which stated i had to give if i ever called them. (they didn't give a number)
This model number is 313-205 B

I am looking for an owners manual and some general maintenance guidelines for maintaining this old blower.

Sorry for the long message. I am just lost trying to find info on the net for it.
When i bought it from a garage sale it did start on the 1st attempt but the next time i started it the old pull cord broke.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.

Mike

Last edited by mikesanders; 12-12-05 at 03:18 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Sponsored Links

CANADA

12-12-05, 03:36 PM   #2  
Mike
I'm not sure where you can get an owners manual (maybe from the MTD site) but for the motor, you can get (possibly from here or online or your nearest small motor dealer) the Tecumseh Mechanics manual part # 692509. That will cover your engine and it explains everything in excellent detail including how to fix your recoil problem.
Hope this is helpful.

snoman

Visiting Guest

12-12-05, 04:01 PM   #3  
mikesanders
snowman,
Thanks for the quick reply. i will see if i Can find that book somewhere.
mike

12-25-08, 09:47 AM   #4  
kinda late

Here's the link to that manual on the webfor free. Its the technician's handbook for all types of tecumseh engines. Hope this helps.http://www.cpdonline.com/692509.pdf

01-10-10, 10:20 AM   #5  
thanks a lot.
great help.

Search this Thread